THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT LUCY:
- Lucy has a full motorbike licence and really enjoys riding her dream machine.
- Lucy was a Special Constable for Gloucestershire Constabulary for 4 years and currently volunteers for Gloucestershire Restorative Justice, which is direct mediation and conflict resolution between the offender, the victims, their families and the community. It holds the offender accountable to the other parties while also providing the offender with learning experiences.
- Lucy has a dog called Bryn and a cat called Smotyn
Lucy has 23 years experience of working within the Financial Services sector at Zurich Financial Services (Capita). Most recently, Lucy has worked in the Communications and Education sector. Lucy has extensive experience in managing a variety of teams and is very knowledgeable in all matters of people management, managing new contracts, training and working with high priority clients.
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 1
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 2
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 3
- NVQ – Management
- Charted Insurance Institute – Pensions administration
- Charted Insurance Institute – Life administration
- Securities and Investment Board - IAQ
- Introductory Certificate in Patent Administration