Three things you didn't know about Zoe:
- Zoe ran the London Marathon in 2011 and raised £2500 for Macmillan
- Wishes she had been chosen to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry like Harry, Ron and Hermione
- Zoe studied History at University and has a passion for the Tudors and if she could travel back in time she would have loved to have been part of Henry VIII’s court, though not as one of his wives as she is very attached to her head!
Zoe completed a degree in History and Sociological Studies at the University of Gloucestershire in 2006 and went onto study a Graduate Diploma in Law part-time which she passed in 2011. Whilst studying part-time, Zoe was the Children’s Department Manager at Russell & Bromley in Cheltenham and grew the business for that department two years running, winning an award for her efforts. But it was Law that Zoe wanted to pursue and therefore went to work as a Legal Secretary for Davies & Partners in Gloucester within the Conveyancing Department. Zoe came to work for Wynne-Jones in 2010 as a secretary for Brian Dunlop, and has had various roles within the firm, including our Formalities Department, PA for Dr Ian Lambert, IP Practice Assistant, Technical Trade Marks Assistant and is now PA to the Chemical and Engineering teams. Zoe is also a Mum and so multi-tasking is her number one talent!
- BA History and Sociological Studies from University of Gloucestershire
- Graduate Diploma in Law from Staffordshire University
- Patent Administrators Course
- ILM Level 2 in Leadership and Management
- BCS Level 2 ECDL Award in IT User Skills