Three things you didn't know about Rebecca:
- Rebecca loves to travel and spent a month volunteering at an orphanage in Mexico before going to University.
- In her spare time Rebecca enjoys anything active including playing squash, hiking and rock climbing.
- Rebecca is passionate about good food and drink and enjoys trying out new recipes on the weekends.
Rebecca is a European Patent Attorney in the Life Sciences team. She has experience in drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications in the UK and abroad. She has also assisted our senior Patent Attorneys with freedom to operate opinions and an opposition at the EPO.
Rebecca has worked with clients ranging from large companies to SMEs and individual inventors. She has experience working in a broad range of technical fields including medical devices, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering and chemistry.
After graduating from University with a degree in Biochemistry, Rebecca initially joined Wynne-Jones IP in 2014 as a member of the administrative department in order to gain Intellectual Property experience. In 2015, Rebecca joined the Wynne-Jones IP Training Academy as a Trainee Patent Attorney and is training under one of Wynne-Jones IP’s senior Patent Attorneys; Jim Robertson. Rebecca has recently qualified as a European Patent Attorney and is now working towards her final UK qualifying examination.
- European Patent Attorney (EPA)
- BSc Biochemistry – University of Bristol