Three things you didn't know about Matthew:
- Has represented Wales internationally in water polo
- Completed Ironman Wales
- Works with a local charitable group organizing Bonfire/Fireworks night and Santa sleighs
Matthew assists Wynne-Jones IP in patent matters and works closely with the team to draft, file and prosecute applications.
He has experience in the areas of computer software and patentability, but has also handled diverse subject matter such as mechanical & electronic engineering, medical devices, computer gaming and sports equipment.
Prior to joining Wynne-Jones IP in 2017, Matthew has worked as a patent examiner at the UK Patent Office in Newport and at another private practice firm in Oxford.
- Computer Science BSc (Hons) – Cardiff University
- Master of Laws LL.M – Cardiff University
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), Legal Practice Course (LPC), Law LL.B (Hons) – College/University of Law, Bristol
- Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property PGDipIP – Bournemouth University