Three things you didn't know about Jason:
- Once walked on stage at the Clyde Auditorium in front of 1500 people and was halfway across before realizing that he had forgotten the prop vital to the scene
- He scored a five-point answer in round 2 of Only Connect (back when it was on BBC4 and no-one watched it), working out what came fourth in a sequence starting "Intake" without any further clues. This is still one of Jason's proudest moments. Prouder than forgetting the prop, at any rate...
- Fosters kittens
After university, Jason spent two years as a junior Patent Examiner at the UK Patent Office (as it was then called) in Newport. He then moved to Dehns in London, and spent 24 years working as a patent attorney for clients ranging from private individuals and UK-based SMEs to major multinationals. He has considerable experience in drafting and prosecuting UK and European patent applications through to grant, and also in UK and European design applications.
- European Patent Attorney (EPA)
- UK Chartered Patent Attorney (CPA)
- BA in Engineering Science (Oxford University)