Three things you didn't know about Chloe:
- Chloe is a trained dancer and has been dancing for the last 20 years of her life. Tap is her favourite along with Contemporary, however - Ballet/Pointe (the one where you go on your tip toes) is her least favourite as it hurts too much!
- She trekked the Grand Canyon on a tour of the West Coast of America aka her favourite place in the world (USA)
- An original Essex girl (PS, TOWIE is not real) who has moved to the Valleys of Wales to live with her Welsh boyfriend – the real life Gavin & Stacey (just the other way round)
Chloe's first job was teaching 3 year olds how to dance and has worked in a chemist as the resident Saturday girl, which she found very interesting! Chloe spent 2 years working in the administration department of her local Morrisons before spending 5 and a half years working in London at another IP firm called Boult Wade Tennant in the records department.
- City & Guilds ILEX Level 3 Diploma for Legal Secretaries
- CITMA Paralegal Course – taken and passed in 2014
- Patent Administrators Course 2018